Personal Data Protection Policy
By interacting with us, submitting information to us, or purchasing of any Products offered by us, customer agrees and consents to the following Personal Data Protection Policy:
- “Personal Data” refers to any data or information about you and which identifies you, and anything from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
- Examples of such Personal Data provided by Users include, but are not limited to, name, contact number, email address, credit card details and any other information relating to any individuals which have been provided by customer in any forms customer may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with customer.
Collection of Personal Data
- Generally, Personal Data is collected in the following ways:
- When we receive an order on our website;
- When a user interacts with our staff or florist, for example, via phone calls, text message, whatsapp call, whatsapp message, facebook message, instagram direct message, emails, face-to-face meetings and letters;
- When customer submits Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
- When customer browse our website, customer generally do so anonymously. However, we may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites.
- If customer provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of recipient, spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, customer represents to us that customer have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Generally, The Bud Box collects, uses and discloses customer’s Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Process orders for delivery;
- Responding to customer’s queries and requests about their own order. Other customers’ data will not be disclosed;
- Managing the administrative and business operations of The Bud Box Pte Ltd and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- Handling requests/enquiries and resolving complaints;
- Identity verification purposes;
- Legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution) and conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing, suspected illegal activities or fraud;
- Processing of payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities;
- Administering fee adjustments, refunds and waivers;
- Notifying customer of entitlements for discounts or promotions;
- Analysing customer use of the Products and Services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the Products and Services offered to customer, and also to market relevant products and services to customer; and
- Purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Disclosure of Personal Data
The Bud Box Pte Ltd will take reasonable steps to protect customer’s Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, customer’s Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
- Our drivers who transports or delivers our product(s) to the customer or recipient;
- Vendors or third party service providers in connection with delivery of our product(s) and marketing of our products and services;
- External banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
- Any other party to whom customer authorises us to disclose customer’s Personal Data to.
- This Data Protection Policy shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Malaysia.